Chanel No 5 L'Eau Perfume Review

As part of the samples I recently received from The Perfume Shop I have a sample of the new Chanel No 5 flanker called 'L'Eau'. The original Chanel No5 is not really to my taste which I was sad about. 

When I first sprayed this new flanker I was astounded by the similarity between this and a soap or fragrance my nana owns. This isn't a bad thing, it was just strange as to how this fragrance smells like my nana. 

This fragrance is a fresh version of No5. No5 is an Eau De Parfum whereas L'Eau is an Eau De Toilette. To me, L'Eau smells like a sweet but fancy soap. It smells like something you would find in The Beverly Wiltshire on Sunset Boulevard. 

As it smells like my nana, it is very comforting to me as I associate its homeliness with going to my nanas. However, this can also be a seductive scent in all of it's soapy glory. This is a fragrance for the girl next door who is elegant but shy. 

She is wearing a white shirt and a black bodycon skirt. This is perfect for the office or even out of the shower. 

Notes:

Top; 
Lemon,
Mandarin Orange,
Orange,
Neroli,
Aldehydes,
Bergamot,
Lime.

Middle;
May Rose,
Jasmine,
Ylang Ylang. 

Base;
Cedar,
White Musk,
Vanilla,
Orris Root. 




Comments

Popular Posts