MAC Turquatic Perfume Review

I will start this off by saying that usually, I'm not a fan of fresh scents, I typically find them very plain and boring. I purchased MAC Turquatic because I had seen such rave reviews about it. This was way before Air Of Style or the Shade Scents came out. MAC Turquatic was the only scent they had when i bought it. 

My first impression of this fragrance was that it was ok but it was too plain for me, too boring. I didn't feel that I would get any compliments from it and that nobody would be able to smell it if I just so happened to be walking by. 

I have had this scent for at least a good three years and I sprayed it once when I first got it and I did not reach for it again until very recently. I found it again and I picked it up and sprayed it and this time around, I actually like it.

A lot of fresh scents are too much like laundry detergent and too synthetic in my opinion. Turquatic is slightly masculine but also very feminine. Now, I do wish with all my heart that this would be made in to an Eau De Parfum but alas this is only an Eau De Toilette so it is not expected to last long on the skin. 

I hope that people can smell this fragrance on me but I am not sure. That aside, this is a very calming shower fresh scent that is not synthetic smelling at all. 

Notes;
Amalfi Lemon,
Water Notes,
Lotus,
Anemona,
Virginia Cedar,
Orris Root. 






https://m.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/161/17323/products/fragrance/turquatic-50-ml?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgqfqmYbf1wIVQWYbCh0eBQlvEAQYASABEgJSFvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CMvi05uG39cCFcPhGwodrH8LQQ

Comments

Popular Posts