Sueded Oud by CLEAN Reserve Review

This fragrance I would have never bothered to purchase for myself going by the company. One of their perfumes 'Warm Cotton' is one of my mum's favourites and I really dislike it. 

My mum had some rollerball of their new Reserve fragrances and I decided to smell them and the one I instantly fell in love with was 'Sueded Oud'. 

This perfume takes me back to being in Malta as I am 1/4 Maltese and I spent a lot of my childhood holidays going to Malta. When you see Oud in a perfume, you instantly think of a night out or it could be winter but this is what I like to call Summer Oud. 

Top Notes;
Incense,
Cypress,
Birch,
Pimento.

Middle Notes;
Honeysuckle,
Agarwood (Oud),
Night Blooming Jasmine,
White Magnolia,
Balsam Fir,
Cactus. 

Base Notes; 
Suede,
Patchouli,
Amber, 
Praline,
Musk,
Olibanum. 

The notes in this fragrance are incredibly complex and there are a lot of notes but they compliment each other so smoothly and exquisitely that it really works. 

I envision a tropical lady who knows what she wants, a real businesswoman to be wearing this fragrance. Even if the notes don't appeal to you, I really would recommend picking this up. 

You can get this from Sephora, Space NK and Cult Beauty. 







Comments

Popular Posts