You by Glossier Perfume Review

Glossier was introduced to the UK a few months ago and I had only heard of Glossier because of YouTube. I decided to order some of the balm dot com. After my second order, I found out that in my order would be a sample of their upcoming fragrance called 'You'. 

The fragrance is marketed as being personal to the wearer. The perfume is all about your personal skin chemistry. I would describe this perfume as a sweet musk. It is very natural but very homely. It is an incredibly addictive scent. You could even pair this with your favourite perfume as I personally feel that it could enhance your fragrance. 

This evokes a nostalgic or wishful feeling of being in a fancy hotel in New York or LA and having an open glass view looking out in to the city lights at night. A fancy apartment, stood in a cardigan being comforted by this scent whilst Lana Del Rey plays in the background. 

The note Ambrox is Ambroxan which is the synthetic version of Amber Gris. Amber Gris comes from the digestive system of a Sperm Whale which is basically their vomit. It is used in a few fragrances. It can be likened to another odd fragrance note called Civet which is the secretion of the anal gland of a civet cat. 

Notes:

Top Notes;
Iris Root,
Pink Pepper. 

Base Notes; 
Ambrette,
Ambrox,
Musk. 

Comments

Popular Posts