Lady Million by Paco Rabanne Perfume Review

I got in to a conversation with The Perfume Shop on Twitter, I was haggling for perfume samples because I have been after some perfume miniatures that I can carry around with me. 

The lovely person I was talking to was kind enough to send me some perfume samples in the post. I received them today and the one I'm going to review is Lady Million. 

I have smelt this fragrance before as my mum has owned it and other friends but for some reason, I distinctly remember this smelling differently. I seem to recall this smelling of sweet amber and vanilla, however this sample smells very flowery but sugary also. It is an incredibly girly fragrance.

I envision a shy girl wearing this not wishing to be noticed but you can smell her as she walks by you. 

The notes for this fragrance are as follows. 

Notes: 

Top Notes;
Neroli,
Amalfi Lemon,
Raspberry.

Middle Notes;
Jasmine,
African Orange Flower,
Gardenia.

Base Notes;
Patchouli,
White Honey,
Amber. 



http://www.theperfumeshop.com/Paco-Rabanne/Lady-Million/Eau-de-Parfum-for-her/p/31520EDPJU

Comments

Popular Posts