Cosmopolitan by Cosmopolitan Perfume Review

I was walking around Boots when I came across this orangey red perfume bottle on a little shelf out of the way. I picked up and found out it was by the magazine Cosmopolitan. I sprayed some and instantly I loved it, I could smell Licorice even though there is no Licorice in this perfume. 

The notes are:

Top; 
Pineapple,
Bergamot,
Mandarin Orange,
Nectarine,
Pink Pepper.

Middle;
Saffron,
Heliotrope,
Jasmine,
Pimento,
Carrot Seeds. 

Base;
Tonka Bean,
Patchouli,
Musk,
Sandalwood,
Vanilla, 
Caramel. 

When I smell this perfume, I envision a secret femme fatale. She is a femme fatale in disguise. Instead of wearing high heels and fishnet stockings, she is wearing an A Line skirt and a little cardigan but her lips are as red as cherries. She is the perfect angel that really is the mistress at night. Everyone classes this perfume wear as innocent and sweet but really, she's incredibly freaky between the sheets. 

The carrot seeds really stood out to me as a note because I have NEVER in my entire perfumed life owned a perfume with Carrot Seeds in it. This fragrance is very Mediterranean. I can picture being in Malta at night time and walking through the streets all dolled up. 

(Fun fact, I am 1/4 Maltese) 

I really think this fragrance is a needle in a haystack, it is nothing like any perfume I have ever had the pleasure of owning. 

I also have a memory attached to this as this was one of the perfumes I was wearing when I went to see Lana Del Rey in concert in August after five years of waiting to see her! 

I will link you to where you can buy this fragrance! 






https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cosmopolitan-Eau-Parfum-Spray-Her/dp/B01M0LJ149

Comments

Popular Posts