La Vie Est Belle EDP by Lancôme Review



La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme was released in 2012 but I believe it came out here in the UK around Winter 2013. I had my eye on it for a while before I finally got to smell it. Initially I was expecting to like it but not be head over heels for it. Boy, how wrong was I? 

The first sniff I took of this perfume was mesmerising. My eyes widened in awe and wonder. I immediately told my friend to smell it. It was love at first sniff. I sprayed some on myself and in the new year, I finally got my hands on a bottle. 

I was not prepared for how long the fragrance would last. La Vie Est Belle is one of the strongest and most long lasting fragrances I own. I sprayed it on one day and the next day, with no exaggeration, it was just as strong as if I had just sprayed it. I began wearing it every day for college.

To this day, I have gone through at least five 100ml bottles of this stuff! 

The face of this fragrance is Julia Roberts and the premise is stated as being about natural beauty and finding pleasure in the simplest of things. I'm not sure I quite agree with the premise as I find this to be a incredibly seductive fragrance that will have men eating out of the palm of your hand. 

The notes for this fragrance are quite surprising, to me at least. I do not smell the Pear or Blackcurrant in this at all. However, this heavenly fragrance took me by surprise on first meeting so I guess that's it's charming nature! 

Top;
Blackcurrant, 
Pear.

Middle:
Iris,
Jasmine,
Orange Blossom. 

Base;
Patchouli,
Tonka Bean,
Vanilla,
Praline. 


This fragrance you can find anywhere that sells perfume! 


Comments

Popular Posts